Our team is seeking BIM partnerships, not one-off BIM projects. Overview: We're a global Scan-to-BIM team with partners across 12 different countries working on a very defined LOD200 Scan-to-BIM product. Our BIM Partners are working on several BIM projects per week ranging in size, space type, and budget. Our priority is to develop long-term relationships with individuals and small, growing teams.
- Our BIM is a product, not a service
- Our BIM is delivered in hours, not weeks
- Our BIM is priced at fixed, low rates--not one-off project estimates
- Our BIM consists of architecture, MEP, and furniture/equipment
- Our is consistently at LOD200 and created from a registered point cloud.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand technical drawings and plan
- Must be comfortable on working both metric & imperial system & have knowledge on both system standards
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work weekends
- Experience Requirements: 3-5 years Revit experience in a working environment
- Preferences: Architecture/Construction work experience
- Level 3 Revit Proficiency
- High focus on BIM technology within AEC industry (3+ years experience)
- Demonstrated experience working with Scan to BIM projects
- Experience and capability to work on different building types
- Strong working knowledge of scan to BIM process and understanding of spatial relations
- Demonstrates BIM model accuracy & precision abilities.
- Ability to identify building metadata
- Ability to create Parametric Revit Families
- Exceptional knowledge in applying LOD200 on Architectural, Structural & MEP modeling data efficiently
- Assist with BIM quality assurance and quality control by reviewing project BIM standards of the project so they adhere to IP standards and client project requirements.
- Work directly with the QA/QC team to incorporate revision comments, client requirements & RFIs into the model and eliminate BIM model errors
- Ability to meet tight deadlines where necessary
- Fluent English level (written and verbal) - ability to identify & name each building element including FF&E.
See our BIMIT Intro for further details on the BIMIT Product