Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Are you a highly organized individual who thrives in an ever-changing work environment? Do you crave being a key player in a successful executive office? We have the PERFECT opportunity for you. Continue reading if you are ready for a challenging and rewarding career.
Material Bank is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to assist with planning, coordinating, calendar management, contract reviews, travel arrangement, expense management as well as other office and organizational support areas. This opportunity is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment and is energized by being part of bringing a revolutionary technology solution to market. This position is a highly visible role that supports one of our Senior Executive Leaders.
What you'll do:
- You love organizing, planning, and coordinating and will work to make your executive more productive by handling any and all administrative tasks
- You will coordinate with peer EA’s as well as leaders in the team to look ahead and establish operational cadences to effectively run the business with the right leaders meeting at the right times with a thoughtful agenda
- You will listen, take notes, and help prioritize and delegate as needed to get the most done in a short period of time. You will stay in sync with your executive on the most important priorities – keeping the team and your executive in alignment
- You will book travel as needed, make changes when necessary, and handle all expense reporting
- You will handle core office leadership tasks as needed
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years experience supporting Senior Executive(s)
- You love working in a fast-paced organization; where pivoting and flexibility are key to success
- You have a strong sense of urgency, and pick up on queues in order to prioritize
- You love an organizational challenge and high-detail oriented
- You are skilled in critical thinking and passionate about your Executive(s) goals and objectives
- You can work with diverse personalities and communication styles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.