Director, Site Merchandising
Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Do you want to make an impact helping the A&D community get the fastest access to materials? Material Bank is searching for a Director, Site Merchandising to oversee the product strategy, leveraging data-driven insights to make channel decisions that will generate positive KPI results. You will provide a best-in-class onsite experience by optimizing and innovating the way we present our products and campaigns across the entire consumer lifecycle! This role will report directly to our Executive Vice President, Merchandising & Operations. You will work hand in hand with our Brand Success and Marketing teams to directly impact our Brand's success! In the future, you will need to cultivate a team of your very own, so experience working from the ground up is essential! Sounds like your dream job? Keep Reading!
What you'll do:
- Execute strategic positioning of all merchandising element including materials, collections, new launches to ensure consistent brand and member satisfaction
- Analyze site activity and trends to improve key metrics like site conversion, brand lead targets and brands per box
- Create an exemplary and personalized site experience by developing and executing the digital site strategy in collaboration with Search department
- Partner with and influence teams across the organization to identify and resolve product gaps, product placement and execute brand strategy
- Identify growth opportunity and drive activity to underperforming categories
- Build and maintain a reporting and analytics tool to drive business decision making
- Focus on user experience, engagement and user experience with Material Bank website
- Provide analytical problem-solving expertise and ‘end-to-end’ ownership of critical website experiences leveraging user data and site analytics
- Foster a sense of urgency to achieve goals and leverage resources to overcome challenges
- Build and lead a team of site merchandisers
What you'll bring:
- 7+ years of experience in merchandising, site merchandising, or in a related field
- Strategic, analytical, critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects across the business in an extremely fast paced environment
- Possess strong digital acumen
- Experience within the A&D community is a great plus!
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.
Something looks off?