Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Material Bank is seeking an Inventory Coordinator to join the organization and contribute their strong analytical and excel skills to our Brand Services team.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that requires candidates to have strong communication and people skills as well as a tech-savvy nature. A willingness to roll-up your sleeves, jump right in, and take ownership will make a huge impact on Material Bank’s business development!
What you’ll do:
- Act as the liaison between our Brand Partners, Account Managers and Logistics Hub
- Coordinate material deliveries and assist with logistics efforts
- Coordinate onboarding efforts related to inventory
- Identifying and resolving any issues in inventory management and processes
- Guide our Brand Partners on how to follow Material Bank’s shipping standards and properly upload packing lists/ASNs
- Create priority list for Logistics Hub based on merchandising needs
- Ensure Logistics Hub meets all deadlines/SLAs
- Conduct walkthroughs of client inventory tools
- Manage visibility for products and timing of go live
- Respond to our Brand Partners inquiries utilizing our ticketing/chat system
- Report weekly KPIs
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role, or similar role with the ability to manage complex projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel with strong data entry skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A “client-focused” mindset
- JIRA, QuickBase, and Zendesk experience or similar ticketing platforms preferred
- Warehouse Management System (WMS) experience a plus
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.