Vice President, Growth Marketing
Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Material Bank is seeking a VP of Growth Marketing to develop and implement its marketing strategy focused on attracting, converting, and retaining members in the B2B commercial design space. Leveraging expertise in digital marketing, data analysis, and member acquisition, the VP of Growth Marketing will own executing data-driven marketing programs across various channels. In this role, you will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Sales, Business Analytics, and Community to develop and implement marketing programs driving measurable results.
Your are a growth hacker - experienced in building marketing from zero to one. Your focus will be to acquiring new members, increasing member engagement, and optimizing the member lifecycle to maximize ROI. You will have demonstrated experience in high-volume acquisition achieving rapid growth.
This position will be based in New York, NY or Boca Raton, FL.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement a growth marketing strategy in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Utilize data heavily to refine outcomes and execute agile strategies to achieve Material Bank’s revenue short-term growth targets.
- Develop marketing programs focused on increasing member registration, engagement, and retention in a scalable and efficient way.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, aligning marketing efforts to create a cohesive member experience and lifecycle.
- Utilize data analytics to measure program effectiveness, identify opportunities and make data-driven decisions.
- Analyze and optimize funnel performance metrics, identify areas of improvement, and optimize programs to enhance results.
- Report key findings on market performance, highlighting successes and areas to improve and present recommendations to the leadership team frequently.
- Build and manage a high-performing growth marketing team, providing guidance, coaching, and fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Manage the marketing budget to drive sustainable growth and optimize spending to achieve maximum ROI.
- Identify growth opportunities and stay ahead of the curve by staying informed about industry trends, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Create and implement workflows to streamline content creation and approval processes.
What you’ll bring:
- 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role with a solid track record of high performance in developing and executing high-volume growth marketing strategies in an e-commerce space.
- Setting strategy for longer-term goals by establishing mechanisms for sustainable scale.
- Built team from employee 1.
- Have implemented CRM.
- Deep understanding of Cost of acquisition of a customer (CAC), Activation, Retention Rate, Abandonment Rate, and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Experience running growth strategies across channels including Google Ads (Paid Search, YouTube, Google App Campaigns, GDN) Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snap), and programmatic display.
- Proficient in using data analytics tools to drive insights, measure performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Proven experience in managing demand generation, member acquisition funnel and performance marketing.
- Deep understanding of industry, market dynamics, member behavior, and emerging trends.
- Highly results-driven and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Outside the box thinker, develop innovative marketing approaches, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.