Vice President, Sales
Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Material Bank is seeking a talented VP of Sales for Material Bank’s North American Sales team. The successful candidate will have strong leadership experience with high performing sales teams and a proven track record of delivering revenue results. The position will be responsible for initiating and growing brand partnerships in strategic, high-growth market segments. You will work with some of the largest and most innovative brands in our industry. You will also leverage the deep client relationships and capabilities across the overall Material Bank business to be successful.
This position will be based in the major metropolitan areas of New York, Boston, or Miami .
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team that owns prospecting, development and closing of prospective brands.
- Identify where improvements can be made and execute plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruit, develop, and train a world class sales team.
- Outline and manage your sales targets.
- Negotiate contracts with sophisticated counterparties.
- Collaborate in setting quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Monitor the market on competing products and activities to be able to provide detailed sales forecasting.
- Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create sales reporting and provide feedback to the Senior Leadership team at company meetings.
- Work closely to collaborate on sales strategies with other departments.
- Establish and maintain executive level brand relationships.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership role managing sizeable sales teams
- Proven track record of successful revenue results.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.